- To fill your business resource gaps with the right type of professional service.
- To get your projects done quickly while you continue to meet your daily business demands.
- To complete your projects in the most cost-effective manner.
- To ensure your business needs are fully understood and communicated.
- To provide experienced oversight at all phases of the project.
- To ensure high quality results on your project.
What can an Animal Science Consultant do for me?
- Represent your business interests.
- Ensure you get what you need to operate a successful business.
- Represent the voice of the client by acting as a liaison between owners and design teams.
- Provide accountability and quality assurance.
- Provide Design Criteria Specifications for your projects.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications for your equipment.
- Provide regulatory guidance.
- Develop and write SOPs and technical documents.
- Develop training materials for staff, investigators and contractors.
- Develop and produce a Disaster Recovery Plan.
When should I hire a consultant?
- When you need to meet annual business goals and objectives and don’t have available in-house resources.
- When embarking on a capital project at the…
–inception of a concept or idea.
–planning and budgeting stage.
–conceptual design stage.
–design development stage.
Utilizing proven experience early saves time, money and grief in the end. By the time you are at the construction stage, it’s usually too late to correct missing details in the design.
Who needs a consultant?
Institutional representatives, Animal Care representatives, Occupational Health representatives, Scientists, Training Coordinators, Architects, Engineers, Planners, Construction Managers, Commissioning Agents.
How do I select a consultant that’s right for me?
Determining what services you need and when you need them allows you to seek the best provider. If Sol Del Mar, Inc. offers the services you need, contact us for a free consultation. Together we will determine if the match is right. Even if we don’t offer what you need, we can most likely refer you to one of our business Alliances.
We look forward to helping your business achieve success!